Global software business seeks ambitious Head of Corporate Development to join their entrepreneurial team. Under the leadership of a highly regarded CEO and inspiring senior management group, this is a seat at the leadership table which will inspire and stimulate a driven individual every day. The business is backed by a PE tech super fund, so offers the chance to work with best-in-class investment professionals and will, of course, demand the same level of excellence in the successful candidate.
Early in the investment cycle, this business has M&A at the top of their agenda, with its acquisition strategy being driven by high-volume and transformational deal work in equal measure. It will be important to demonstrate an excellent track record of personally managing every stage of M&A processes from nascency to close, plus an ability to build and run a high-performing corporate development team. It’s important to mention that this role will go to an incredible originator, who enjoys developing relationships with founder-run businesses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- To work closely with C-Suite executives as part of the leadership team, driving the business forward in all aspects of M&A strategy and value realisation
- Prolific track record in M&A cycle, including very strong origination and lead management
- Building and managing a corporate development team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated background in appropriate field or fields – Big 4 / top-tier bank / in-house TMT
- Knowledge of and passion about software market, globally
- Flexible for the right candidate up to ~£250K
- Strong bonus
- Equity from day 1
- Excellent all round package of employee benefits