PE-backed mission critical software business seeks VP of M&A to lead change on a global scale.
Join a business with a proven track record in their field, extremely well thought of in their network; a key player in their specialist markets, on an international scale.
This role is a seat at the table with the leadership team, including collaboration with the ExCo.
The role offers autonomy in a wider M&A team with a strong trust culture. As such, it is key that you can demonstrate the ability to operate with best practice in the following areas:
- Proven deal track record, operating effectively in a high-pace setting incl managing multiple concurrent international deals
- Strong history of closing various deal types/sizes incl bolt-ons and transformational work
- Ability to apply a strategic lens to everything you do
- Exceptional analytic skills incl ability to mentor others in analytical tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience in legal aspects of M&A
- Exceptional external network in corporate development, private equity, investment banking
- Ability to immediately build rapport, laying foundations for new relationships at all levels
- Strong and transparent communicator, able to simplify complex issues in order to impart knowledge to wider business and its leaders, able to negotiate with and influence senior stakeholders
Preference will initially be given to candidates with corporate development experience in-house in software, but impressive candidates from other relevant areas will be considered.
“An incredible business on an exciting transformational journey. The right person will go far here.”