We’re currently partnering a high growth Real Estate Investment SME on their requirement for an Fund Accountant/Analyst to join the team in central London. The company has an established footprint and investments across Europe which it will look to build upon over the next 12 months and beyond. The leadership team are held in high regard within the space and given the broad and varied nature of this role there will be regular interaction with them.
Some key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Transaction execution including diligence, funds flows etc.
- Fund return forecasting
- Investor relations on accounting and capital drawdowns
- Oversight of individual SPVs’ management accounts and consolidations in accordance with relevant country GAAPs.
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV
- Monitoring, managing and applying changes to financial systems and process
- Responsibility for budgeting and forecasting process
- Cashflow Management including optimization of working capital requirements.
- External liaison with auditors and tax consultants in relation to statutory accounts and tax structuring.
- Monitoring asset performance
- Portfolio management and returns analysis
- Covenant reporting and relationship management with banks
- A minimum of 2-3 yrs Accounting experience, either fully qualified or approaching qualification in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- A second European language, ideally French or German.
- Experience within Private Equity and/or Real Estate is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come on board and make a real, visible impact in a fast paced, highly varied role with strong progression prospects and a brilliant team.