We are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a well established Real Estate Development business on the appointment of their new CFO. The business has gone from strength to strength in recent times due to its solid model and basis in resilient asset classes. They are now looking to bolster their leadership team with the addition of a dynamic, capable and commercial CFO to steer the business through its next exciting phase.
The CFO will assume ownership of the Finance function along with associated responsibilities from a Reporting & Accounting perspective, but will also partner with the CEO on further commercial initiatives such as debt raising and investment decision making.
Some key day to day responsibilities include:
- Oversight of Finance team, ensuring that all statutory and management accounts are delivered accurately and on time along with all business planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Management of all SPVs and associated tasks, with consistent review to ensure all statutory requirements and obligations are met
- Responsibility for regulatory reporting matters including carbon reporting, statutory filings, registration of overseas companies etc.
- Oversight and regular review of corporate structure including setting up/winding up companies, dealing with and updating share registers/certificates etc.
- Review and necessary improvements of financial control processes
- SPV sales / acquisitions - financial input to the process and to completions
- Sourcing and putting in place debt and advising on optimal capital structures for deals with a need to build and maintain relationships with debt and equity partners
- Various further ad hoc tasks
To be considered a candidate should be/have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- An established CFO within the Property Development space
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing a team
- Experience of running international subsidiaries and dealing working with foreign currencies
£170-200k + Bonus + LTIP