We are pleased to be supporting a highly reputable and well-respected FTSE 250 business on their search for a Group Reporting Director. The business has recently gone through a transformative period and is now in a strong position to focus on future growth.
This role will be responsible for leading all reporting both internal and external, as well as driving finance/reporting transformation across the entire organization. The Group Reporting Director will inherit a strong Group Finance team to support them and will have a clear progression path within the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for all internal and external reporting requirements
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing controls, processes and procedures across the both the group team and divisional businesses
- Acting as key point of contact on Technical Accounting/Finance queries for the executive team and board
- Driving Finance change and transformation initiatives across the organization
- Management of a high calibre team
- Working with Group IT Director to ensure Finance systems are fit for purpose and being utilized effectively
- Various ad hoc tasks, particularly in relation to M&A activity and Transformation
To be considered, you should have:
- ACA qualified with 10 years+ PQE
- Led Group Reporting within a PLC, ideally FTSE100/250
- Keen to take on an ever-evolving role and be an advocate for change