We are working with a PE backed healthcare company who are looking to strengthen their team with an M&A Director. They will take full responsibility for the deal process end -to-end and growing the business into new markets.
Your area of responsibility:
- Execution of buy-and-build strategy with direct connection to management and shareholders
- Ownership of deal pipeline and sourcing of new opportunities.
- End-to-end responsibility of transaction processes – from the evaluation of potential targets and setup of business cases to LOI preparation, due diligence coordination and SPA negotiations, incl. co-ordination of external advisors and junior colleagues.
- Coordination and involvement in Post-Merger-Integration
- Independent implementation of projects in the field of corporate development and operational improvement
- Identification and analysis of business models
- Support the CEO in the overall Strategy and Corporate Development activities of the business
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills, convincing with strong analytical capabilities and compelling communication skills across various stakeholder level
- You have relevant professional experience of 5-8 years M&A experience in management consulting, banking or in-house corporate.
- Strong modelling skills
- Have completed successful end to end transactions, including SPA negotiations.
- A clear entrepreneurial mindset and able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- A high degree of initiative, a structured approach and organizational strength
- Degree in business administration (or other relevant course of study)
- Fluency in German and English