We are partnering with a private equity backed software business who are looking for an ambitious and forward thinking French or German speaking VP of M&A to support the SVP of Corporate Development.
As the Vice President of M&A for your region you will be the go-to-person for strategy development, target identification, deal sourcing, investment thesis development, financial modelling, management of due diligence workstreams, deal negotiations, closing transactions and facilitating a smooth transfer to the business unit and integration team. Everything from research to closing to post-integration and everything in between.
- Sourcing and executing mid-market software acquisitions across Europe.
- Building acquisition case, including acquisition strategy and oversight of a financial model.
- Presenting to C Suite and PE investors.
- Self-starter. Highly motivated individual, driven to succeed.
- Charismatic with a positive, can-do outlook.
- Native French or native German language
- Very strong English language, including written
- A track record of success in a mid-market, software/technology Corporate Development role
Reporting into SVP of M&A with close working relationships across Regional Presidents, CEO, CFO and Legal.
Compensation is circa £150,000 + bonus + equity.