We are pleased to be partnered with a rapidly growing Construction business as they look to elevate one of their key divisions with the addition of a talented Finance Director. The business has recently gone through a key period of transformation to ensure they are on the front foot for the coming years.
The Finance Director will be a pivotal part of the leadership team, acting alongside the MD to steer the business going forward. The right candidate will be an outgoing and charismatic individual with the ability to build and maintain the division’s reputation both internally and externally.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the board to produce strategic and financial business plans
- Ensuring budgets and monthly forecasts are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Strategic reviews of site acquisitions and development opportunities
- Management of the Finance team
- Acting as key point of contact for external auditors
- Delivering regular reviews of key assumptions, opportunities and risks on a division-wide and project level
- Oversight of all period end processes, closes and reporting/analysis
- Working with Group team to ensure best processes are in place and strategic goals are aligned
- Management of cash forecasts and working capital
- Preparation and review of monthly finance board papers to present
- Working alongside and managing JV partners to ensure effective delivery of projects.
To be considered a candidate should be/have:
- Qualified Accountant, preference for ACA but ACCA & CIMA considered.
- Experience in Construction/adjacent sectors
- Effective Leadership and Business Partnering skills
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Finance Director to take on an exciting and ever-evolving remit.