Phipps Cameron are delighted to be partnering with a fast growing PE backed scale up, SAAS business in Central London who are looking to recruit a Finance Director on a permanent basis.
The Finance Director will have overall responsibility of the strategic direction of the business by providing full financial oversight of the long term growth objectives and plans and working closely and in tangent with the CFO and executive team.
The Finance Director will take responsibility for leading the finance function and working closely with FP&A and partnering with the Senior leadership team.
The role will be responsible for leading the finance team, monitoring business performance, delivering key financial information to the business and making progress on tactical and strategic initiatives in line with the company’s ambitious growth plans.
The Finance Director will be directly responsible for the following:
- Financial reporting and controls
- Cash flow management
- Forecasting and budgeting with FP&A team
- Managing risk
- Driving cost savings with Procurement
- People & Talent Management
- System implementation including migrating Financial Systems to Netsuite
- Qualified Accountant in ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- A strong background of excellent leadership skills in a similar capacity and experience of leading a growing finance function
- Previous experience in a Finance Director capacity or acting as a number 1/2 in a finance division
- Experience working for a PE/VC backed business ideally within the SAAS/Software/TMT or Consumer market
- Experience recruiting, managing and motivating a growing finance team
- Strong systems experience, ideally with Netsuite and Adaptive
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply today.