High Growth private equity-backed insurance broking group seeks addition to its Corporate Development team in the form of a driven, ambitious Manager.
This is a new role in the fast-growing private equity-backed insurance broking group. Currently executing a highly acquisitive growth plan. The Group has completed 10 acquisitions in the last 12 months and has a large pipeline that it is continuing to convert.
The role will be to work directly within the M&A team to execute and integrate acquisitions in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment. You will be working alongside the CFO and a Director and Exec in the M&A team.
The primary areas of focus of the role are:
- Helping with initial assessment of potential acquisition targets
- Executing acquisitions (incl. project management and diligence)
- Acquisition debt activity (incl. communication with lenders, cash flow modelling and covenant monitoring)
- Board reporting (incl. analysis and commentary to support the reporting to the Board and lenders – for acquisitions and business performance)
Skills and Attributes
- Qualified accountant able to support the finance team to deliver the accounting requirements of acquisitions or other corporate finance activity
- Knowledge of corporate finance matters such as acquisitions, debt facilities or private equity (Valuations, Restructuring, Deals Advisory, Due Diligence or Transaction Services experience).
- Strong analytical capabilities supported by an ability to work with large / complex models or data sets - financial modelling and Excel skills are a must.
- Willingness to learn within the role and more broadly gain an understanding of all areas of the group, how they relate to and impact upon the financial performance
- Able to engage with senior executives and external advisers and investors in support of the executive team
- Ability to work accurately and independently