Phipps Cameron is presently collaborating with a leading global hospitality company actively seeking an FP&A Director. They are redefining certain areas within the hospitality industry and expanding rapidly into the UK and European markets. This is a remote role and will manage a team of remote individuals who work across the globe.
The FP&A Director will report to the CFO, assisting in propelling the business forward as they expand rapidly into the UK and European markets.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities of the FP&A Director:
- Lead financial planning and analysis process for UK business unit, including budgeting, forecasting, reporting variance analysis and synthesizing drivers and messaging.
- Develop and implement financial models to support business decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business drivers and provide actionable insights to drive business performance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices to streamline financial reporting and analysis.
- Manage currency translation and its impact on actuals, forecast and budget.
- Prepare presentations for senior management and board of directors.
- Communicate financial results to corporate headquarter teams.
- Partner with various key stakeholders across the U Kand European business to help translate business strategy and objectives into financial plans through development of business cases and financial analysis.
- Participate in financial system implementation and continuous improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 12+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, budgeting, advanced modeling, and special projects preferably in the QSR industry.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated success building new capabilities and processes
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial theory including currency translation and its impact on financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with executive presence.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment and to adapt to new situations as they arise.
- Self-stater with ability to work independently as well collaborate effectively in cross-functional team.