We are working with a FTSE 30 multi £B turnover business who are looking to hire a Senior Insurance and Risk Manager on a permanent basis. This role will report directly into a board member with the view of progression and a global remit.
- Lead the team in the delivery of the Global Insurance programmes. This includes all aspects of programme delivery, from management of the relevant broker and engagement with lead insurers, to reviewing and debating policy language and management of claims.
- Lead and manage the external service providers in their delivery of their services in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Provide a technical insurance escalation for queries arising from internal or external parties.
- Lead the day-to-day ERM team, ensuring delivery of end-to-end ERM process and reporting to various Risk Committees.
- Support ERM, as liaison for specific functions and regions. Includes providing ad-hoc advice on risk management issues, facilitation of regional risk committee meetings and participation at functional risk meetings.
- Coaching and training of other risk and insurance team members as required
- Relevant Insurance qualification is pre-requisite.
- Relevant experience of multi-national insurance programmes, including operational aspects.
- Technical ability with regards to policy wording review and interpretation.
- Experience of managing and maintaining relationships with insurance brokers and insurers is required.
- Experience with Captives would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of ERM practices and terminology would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of the business and operating models is desirable but experience in large multinational organisations is required.
- £125k - £135k plus highly generous bonus scheme
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days from home