We are currently working with a Dutch based Healthcare PE-Backed business looking to add a Head of M&A/ M&A Director Level role.
This role will be responsible for providing strategic analysis, advice and operational support to the CFO and Management Board and to manage all major acquisition, investment and divestment activity. This opportunity will also play a key part in formulating the strategy for the group.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual with 7-10 years of experience, a corporate healthcare background as well as exposure in an advisory (consulting/ investment banking) role. Dutch and English spoken and written necessary
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Strategic Input: Using inorganic activity to drive the Group Strategy forward in an efficient manner
- Execution: Manage a portfolio of projects from inception to conclusion - deploying the resources in the M&A function to achieve the best result
- Obtaining Buy-In: Recommend M&A Activity to the Management Board
- Rigorous selection: Identify Merger, Acquisition, Disposal Targets, Potential deals for the Group which make strategic and financial sense, managing the relationships of these targets
- Growing People: Continue the legacy of M&A in recruiting and developing the highest quality and diverse team possible
Candidate must have Right to work in the EU.
**This is an exciting opportunity, for a driven individual to come in and be a key player in the growth story of the business **