Phipps Cameron are pleased to be working with a leading PE-Backed European player in the Consumer Health Care space, showing double digit growth over the last decade and has recently acquired several companies.
As such they are looking to invest in a full time Post-Merger Integration Manager to work across Europe, initially Frankfurt, Germany.
This is a key role and provides an opportunity to build a team that evolves with the firm as it accelerates it's growth over the coming years,
- Lead end-to-end integration processes, from planning and strategy development to execution, ensuring the harmonious consolidation of the businesses acquired
- Drive cultural integration efforts to foster a collaborative and high-performing environment among the merged entities.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of PMI integration processes and methodologies.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness and success of integration efforts, regularly reporting progress to senior leadership and proposing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks and challenges, adapting strategies as needed to ensure a smooth integration process.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to senior management, providing insights on integration-related decisions and opportunities for value creation.
- Build a high-performance team of “integrators” by providing coaching, mentoring, and guidance
Profile and skills required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 6 to 8 years of proven experience in M&A integration projects
- Native German speaker and proficiency in English are a must. Fluent in French or Spanish is a plus
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills to drive innovative solutions and optimize integration processes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively and have impactful interactions with diverse cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of the consumer healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a plus