A rapidly expanding, PE-backed Services Business based in North London are looking for an FD to lead their Finance function on the next stage of their journey.
The business are a leader in their sector and have recently expanded into the EU with further plans for expansion in the coming years and an aim to sell the business in the next couple of years.
The business have a solid plan for growth and are backed by investors with a great track record in the space.
This is an exciting opportunity for an FD, or highly experienced FC looking for a step up, who is looking to really make their mark on a business with a very positive culture that breeds accountability and ownership.
- FD or FC with experience in a stock-driven, fast paced, scaling business with an unstructured Finance function in need of improvement
- Demonstrable experience of professionalising Finance functions, improving processes and implementing controls, KPI's etc.
- Exposure to working in the EU - knowledge of how different VAT and tax rates etc. affect the finances
- The ability to cleanse, analyse and present data/numbers and be the person operating effectively between the PE house and business
- A calm, level-headed demeanour with the ability to work and communicate well under pressure